Terms and Conditions
SGI-Branded Guernsey and Training Tees/Tanks Exchange Program
Program Terms and Conditions
1. On behalf of SGIO, the West Coast Eagles Football Club is offering the opportunity for customers to exchange replica guernseys, training tees or training tanks purchased bearing the SGI brand for like SGIO-branded items. This is an exchange-only program, and no ‘change of mind’ refunds will be provided, unless in accordance with the West Coast Eagles Team Store returns policy.
2. The exchange program only applies to SGI-branded West Coast Eagles items produced by Puma; being home, away and clash replica guernseys, training tees and trainings tanks.
3. SGI-branded items purchased from any retailer are eligible for exchange; no proof of purchase is required.
4. SGI-branded items may only be exchanged for the SGIO-branded equivalent item. No substitutes are permitted.
5. Items must be presented in person at the West Coast Eagles Team Store at Domain Stadium (Gate 12, 250 Roberts Road, Subiaco) in order to effect the exchange. Where an item is in possession of a customer residing outside of the Perth metropolitan area, or there is difficulty returning the item to the Team Store in person, contact may be made with the West Coast Eagles Team Store on (08) 9388 4555 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss exchange options. If items are returned without prior contact with the Team Store, return postage charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
6. Items being exchanged by mail must be received by the Team Store prior to the exchange item being posted.
7. The SGI-branded item(s) presented for exchange must be surrendered at the time of exchange.
8. Customers that have had heat press numbers/names applied to SGI-branded items will be eligible to have these applied to the new guernsey at no cost.
9. The liability of SGIO and the West Coast Eagles is limited to the exchange of the SGI-branded guernsey or training item concerned.
10. Liability for items that have been signed, framed or otherwise amended or adapted (with the exception of heat press numbers and names) will be limited to the replacement of the SGI-branded guernsey or training item concerned. Items must be presented at the time of transaction, unless other arrangements are agreed with the West Coast Eagles Team Store.
11. Change of mind refunds will only be provided in accordance with the terms and conditions of the West Coast Eagles Team Store Returns Policy, which may be viewed on our website at https://www.wceteamstore.com.au/returns-policy. Proof of purchase will be required for any eligible refunds. SGIO-branded items received in exchange for SGI-branded items will not be accepted for change of mind refunds or returns in any circumstances.
12. The exchange program is limited to retail customers and retail quantities only.
13. The exchange program is only valid between February 8, 2016, and March 18, 2016. There will be no opportunity for exchange under this program if contact is not made with the Team Store before 5:00pm on Friday, March 18, 2016.
Nothing contained in these terms and conditions is intended to negate any statutory rights under the Australian Consumer Law
West Coast Eagles Team Store Opening Hours
Monday to Thursday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm
Saturday 9:00am to 1:00pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays